Hand Stacker is hand push and hand lift stacker which provides cost-effective handling for both vehicle loading and production areas. Easy maintenance and low running costs.
- Rebust steel profile construction
- Sturdy and compact enough to fit through standard door and to operate in congested areas
- Lifting function operated by foot and hand controls
- Allow the operator to work without having to perform extreme body movements.
- Heavy duty C-shaped steel construction for strength and rigidity.
There are 2 types of Hand Stacker
|Rated Lifting Capacity (Kg)
|Max lifting height (mm)
|Lowered height of forks (mm)
|Fork Length (mm)
|Adjustable width of forks (mm)
|Lifting space (mm/stroke)
|Lowering Speed (mm/stroke)
|Operation power of hand crank (kg)
|Outer width of front legs (mm)
|Min. refuel volume for fuel tank (L)
|Front wheel size (mm)
|Rear wheel size (mm)
|Overall size (mm)
|Self weight (kg)